UK -Gran dies from food poisoning she caught from eating lamb roast at a pub

The Sun

A GRANDMOTHER died from food poisoning after eating a roast dinner at an ‘unhygienic pub’, a court heard.

Christine Morgan, 71, was struck down with vomiting and diarrhoea shortly after tucking into her meal at the Clock & Key in Tripsen, near Truro, Cornwall.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s