Thane: Around 27 tribal students, both minor girls and boys, were admitted to a Talasari hospital after suspected food poisoning.
They all belong to a privately-run hostel in Shilonda, Dahanu. Around five students are said to be in critical condition
All were rushed to the hospital after they complained of dizziness, vomiting and stomach aches. Even the students who had left home returned complaining and were admitted.
All belong from classes STD I to IV. Confirming the incident an official said that these students study in Zilla Parishad School. However, they reside in a privately-run hostel, which doesn’t fall under the aashramshala project.