India -20 girl students taken ill due to ‘food poisoning’

The Hindu

Owing to its bad smell, some students avoided the food and got their dinner from outside.

About 25 girl students of the Sri Seshachala College in Puttur, pursuing their B.Ed course, were taken ill on Thursday and were rushed to a private hospital. The students alleged that they were served stale food the previous night.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s