Philippines -Food poisoning downs 90 residents in Cebu

ABS CBN News

CEBU CITY – A Christmas gift giving program turned tragic as 90 residents who took part in the program were rushed to the hospital Tuesday for suspected food poisoning.

Affected residents from Barangay Sirao experienced stomach aches, headaches and vomiting after eating the packed lunch distributed during the Christmas gift giving program of the Sirao Gardens Little Amsterdam owned by the Chua family.

Dr. Anton Reposar II, Barangay Guba Community Hospital attending physician, said the victims ate fried chicken and spaghetti.

The Cebu City Health Department took samples of the spaghetti after victims said the pasta tasted bad.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s